Our customized fitness and wellness program, Fit For You® offers programs designed to enhance the mind, body and spirit.
Download the full list of Fit For You® services here.
For the Body
- Gym equipment – Two gyms equipped with treadmills, recumbent bicycles, elliptical machines, boxing bag, as well as free weights and balls.
- Exercise and fitness classes – Including yoga, Tai-Chi, Strong For Life strength building, Beginner’s Fitness class, and more!
- Blood pressure checks – Always available as needed.
- Massage Therapy – Our spa room includes monthly massages by a licensed massage therapist.
For the Mind
- Community Presentations – Offered once or twice a month involving informative speakers from doctors and specialists to police officers and more!
- Healthy Cooking with Chef Jeff – Our very own Chef Jeffery Tucker teaches cooking classes once a month during his local TV station filming.
- Numerous field trips – Going to restaurants, movie theaters, museums, fishing, picnics, boat cruises, farms, and more!
- Lumosity® – Practice the rapid answering of math equations and word recall together with other self-competitive people!
For the Spirit
- Bible Studies, Communion, Devotion and Prayer Time – led by volunteers, pastors, teachers and open to all denominations.
- Trips to church luncheons/programs – Monthly active adult meeting at local churches with entertainment and food.
- Live hymnal music – Happening on a regular basis from volunteers who come in to play a variety of music including religious-based music.
- Peace Chapel and Intercessory Prayer Group – Peaceful area designed for relaxation, prayer or reading.
- Sunday transportation to local churches – Complimentary shuttle services to and from local church services on Sunday mornings.
Just For Fun!
- Coffee Talk
- Jigsaw puzzles
- Cuddle Buddies pet therapy
- Socials and holiday themed parties
*Additional fees may apply for some services